Friday 27 April 2012

I have a sink!

Spun past the house yesterday but I was in a hurry, the kids were in the car, and the block was so muddy that I only peered through the front windows! Was happy to see the basins were in. Today I ventured down one (muddy) side and was able to confirm my tapware in installed in the bathroom and the kitchen sink is also in!

Peering through dirty windows at ensuite basins.

From ensuite window.

Ensuite shower. Here you can just
make out the raindrop showerhead
as well as the handheld.


Again filthy windows - but you
can see my kitchen sink.

Laundry sink is in, too.

And external taps.

Study nook stone has been installed, also - but they have forgotten to drill a cables hole - so will alert them to remedy that.



Floors look magnificent. Apparently there is a final coat to go - done as basically the very last thing before handover.

No comments:

Post a Comment