Sunday 22 April 2012

Beautiful Boards!

I didn't get to the house, today, until after the floor guys had already left. Yes - that's right - they worked yesterday (Saturday) and again today Sunday!

So all I can show you in bleary shots taken through my admittedly very dirty windows. And even I feel confident in saying they don't do my gorgeous boards any sort of justice!

This is just the first coat. There are several, yet, to go. But it gives you some sort of idea of the gorgeous colour, grain and interest in our boards! I am so thrilled with them. They look great!

Oscar's room.

Adelaide's room.

Looking in to the family room.

Family room from the deck.

Study nook/hallway from the deck.

 Can't wait to drop by tomorrow to take a really good look! The colour is beautiful and deep. All I hoped :)  Not to grey or red or brown or pink. Just right!

1 comment:

  1. I want timber floors so bad now!!! They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete