Wednesday 25 April 2012

Garden - Refining the ideas

So I know what I like in a garden. Glossy leaves, a variety of plants - something which looks wild and organic and interesting.

I also know next to nothing about plants!

Happily my friend Donna stepped in and put some names to my fancies and suggested some plants for our garden:

Salvia Nemorosa

NZ Rock Lily

Wild Iris

Sea Lavender 

Seaside Daisy 

Forest Pansy

Hydrangea

Camellia 

Mock Orange

Azalea

Autumn Joy

Snowball Viburnum

Russian Sage

Gardenia

Mexican Orange Blossom

1 comment:

  1. That Russian sage looks stunning! But otherwise, all the plants we (well... I) would like. We're very restricted in the front yard with endemic plants only, even our mulch depth is regulated.

    Out the back I would really like some 'productive' garden space. Will have to see which plants will tolerate very sandy soil.

    ReplyDelete