Tuesday 22 November 2011

Site Supervisor - Andrew

So I was spinning past this afternoon to take some photos of the house and there was Andrew our site supervisor! Was nice to meet him in the flesh :)

He was able to bring me up to date on progress - including telling me the electrics will be going in next week!! So it really is all happening.

Had a good think about the coffee machine and have decided not to go inbuilt. Basically all except the stupidly expensive (apparently) do only mediocre coffee - and also apparently they are prone to breaking down a lot? So on the advice of our friend (a coffee aficionado) Sean has decided he wants a top quality freestanding machine instead. Fine by me - saves me coming up with another spot for the microwave!!

However I have gone ahead and ordered the additional powerpoints and changes to the front pillars. I keep thinking SURELY I can't find anything else to change/add and then I do. Better stop soon - all these extras will start to get very expensive!

Was happy to see they've almost finished bricking the front left of the house, today. The entire left hand side is done, too (and I've not popped out the back to see how far they've got back there).

In the meantime here are the latest shots of the front. Note the lovely double hung windows also now in place!



1 comment:

  1. Have heard the same thing about the inbuilt coffee machines. Good to see more progress.

    ReplyDelete