Monday 14 November 2011

Front Door

So I was feeling a little flat this week. Somehow in the back and forth I had forgotten which front entry door/sidelights I'd approved. And when I saw the side lights / door frame on site I hated them :(

I remembered considering the style with two wide glass sidelights but I thought I'd opted for wooden and glass strip sidelights instead. But I could not remember and the kids have stashed the final colour selection notes somewhere.

So I emailed the builder and I HAD ordered the wooden and glass sidelights - and what had been delivered to the site was in error.

It would not have been the end of the world had we had the others - but I really like the front door set I chose and so I am pleased that it turns out I DID sign off on them.

So here's what we chose (but with clear glass sidelights)! Won't be here for a few weeks yet.

Not much movement at the house today, other than bricking of the front pillars is complete. Looks a little rough at the moment, but the top part are to be rendered. Will try and spin past to take photos tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Very grand. Will match your roof colour. Do you get to chose your doorbell too?

    ReplyDelete