Thursday 10 November 2011

Roof Part 2

So today our roof tiles went on! It makes the house look HUGE! Probably because other than the house it's a bare block with no trees - so all you see is house going back back back. Once we have had a chance to landscape it should sit a little better in its environment.

However I am happy with the colour and profile we selected and the way it looks on the roof.

I think the windows should be on site soon. Hopefully tomorrow? I know they'd hoped to be bricking by today or tomorrow but a couple of wet days has pushed things back. I think the windows will make it look a bit more finished and give me an idea of how it's going to look when it's done.

So far am pleased with the way things are going. There's progress most days. Our site supervisor Andrew seems nice. Likes to communicate via email (which suits me) so that's good! He's prepared me that this stage of the build goes FAST but that the fit out seems to take an age. So expect to be reading for a while here yet, all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment