Sunday 2 September 2012

Stools

You might remember I posted a while back about the lovely table and dining chairs for the new house. I've taken the chairs across, and they are just the perfect thing for the spot. So then I started to look for stools.

What an exercise that turned out to be! I wanted something similar to the chairs - ideally backless. And try as I could nothing seemed right. If they were a similar style then I could not get them in natural oak. Or if I could they had a back or arms. I seriously thought I would never find what I wanted. Eventually I found the right thing on EBAY but in Sydney - and shipping was going to cost a bomb.

Then I did a google image search and came up with these:


Of course, when I went to the website of the store they're from, it was no longer listed as available. However a quick call today, and it appears yes they still stock them and while they don't have 4 in stock at present, they can easily order them in.

So off to Hawthorn today or tomorrow to have a quick look that they're the right height and colour - and if so then the stool dilemma is sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment