Tuesday 18 September 2012

It's getting even closer...

And the plants are going in! I am so pleased - it's really starting to come together.

I ended up changing a few plant positions. Specifically the Forest Pansy. It was to go in the front left - but it ended up going near my rain chain. I am happy with it there. Also ordered another magnolia. 6 looked good - but seven would put a tree in front of every window and generally would look better. So it arrives tomorrow.

The rock lilies, magnolias, crab apple, pear, hydrangeas and other 'out the back' plants are going in tomorrow. Can't wait!

In other news the Internet was connected today. Phone, too. A big relief!

My Forest Pansy. Doesn't look like
much right now - but just you wait!

My gardenia hedge. SWOON!

I can just imagine this grown and in bloom.

A view down the side. Here you can see
my Magnolia and Rock Lily avenue.

My lovely luscious pear!

My Viburnum Opulus

Crab Apple waiting to go in

Turf is going in in the next day or two! That should make a real difference to the overall appearance of the place. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment