Tuesday 7 February 2012

No longer bored!

So as promised I popped around the house today and took some pics. Not much has changed inside other than the floors are going in (and there's a lot more junk food wrappers). The more of the floor that goes down the happier I am with it. I love the variation in colour and the depth it gives to the rooms.

Had a quick chat with the installers, and they hope to be finished by Friday. Fingers crossed :D

Front of the house with gable complete.
It is going to be painted dune and half
dune (colour of the fascia)

Plumbing has been moved, so the kids
bathroom cabinets are now in.

Love that they each have their own draws and
cupboard. AND a dirty clothes hamper
built in :D

The outdoor deck is finished and looking good!

My beautiful boards.

In the kitchen.

Another kitchen shot.

Another kitchen shot.

Looking down the hall.

So pleased with how it is looking. Just as well I am happy - the next installment bill arrived today...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the boards Amy. You have chosen well! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boards too. We'll probably go bamboo for the cost but I would love to have solid timber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks, guys :) I am so pleased with them!

    Lisa - I have a friend with bamboo who raves about it. Apparently very tough? Sounds like a good practical option.

    ReplyDelete