Thursday 2 February 2012

Gabled!

Well it was all action at the house today! I dropped by this morning to say hello to the kitchen installer who was back to finish things off there. Then chatted with the chippies who were doing my gable. And was told that later in the day the flooring was arriving on site. EXCITEMENT!

Dropped by again today on the way home and yes - gabling is up and looks great! There is a join in one sheet which I might query - as it concerns me you'll be able to see it when it's painted? Otherwise it's gorgeous and just as I'd hoped :)

The underflooring is also in, and the boards are there ready to be installed tomorrow (which is when the deck is also being put in). It seems like we are so close, yet still so far away.  Still - great to be seeing progress :)

And, of course, here are some pics. Hope to drop by the house tomorrow to get some more of the deck and the flooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment