Saturday 25 February 2012

Little Girls with Curls

So today our daughter got her 'big girl' bed. She's in her cot, tonight, but I'm going to time the move to the new house with her move to a big girl bed. And WHAT a big girl bed <3

After looking around I found a couple of local bargains:



Bought them both - and now have to decide which she will have. Initially I thought the bottom one would be hers - but seeing them I now prefer the top one. They are both lovely, powder coated, and in great condition.


And this is her linen. I love red and teal (and Korkeshi) so this was a given when I saw it.

Of course, I still need to think dressing table, rug, wall decor etc. But at least the bed is now semi-sorted!!Just need to get her a mattress.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! They're beautiful. Were you lucky enough to secure the one from Toowoomba for $40?

    ReplyDelete