Tuesday 9 September 2014

Drowning not waving

The last week or so has seen me simply unable to get / keep on top of things - there just are not enough hours in the day! We've also had a lot going on socially - which is nice but gives less time to get things done.

This week I am determined to play catch up. To this end have just pulled out 5 bags of clothes and toys to go to charity (and another large one to go to a girlfriend who has two younger boys). This afternoon will see the real challenge... Going through Adelaide's wardrobe.

She's shooting up at a rate of knots - so many of her sundresses from last year will be moved on as they're just too short. Necessary but I never enjoy doing it :(  However it does leave room for more - and to that end am planning a sewing day with a friend over the holidays. I have so much fabric I need to use up.

So not much to photograph, for now, but I'm keeping busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment