Thursday 11 September 2014

Pendant Ponderings

I've never been entirely happy with my entry light choice. I knew exactly what I wanted - it just wasn't available at the time :(  So I thought I'd found something I liked, and then had to change at the last minute, and what we ended up with was too large and low for the space. And if I am honest it's irritated me for 2 years!

Anyway - recently a fellow member of a forum I frequent put pendants in her home. She showed a pic first, and as soon as I saw them I was SMITTEN! The perfect thing for my entry way and a not too shabby price either. She explained they can be hung at 4 different lengths - she hung hers at the highest which in my opinion suits the scale of the pendant best.

She just measured the height from ceiling for me, and it's going to be a perfect fit in our entryway. Better still - when I nipped across to ask the sparky next door how much he'd charge me to swap the lights over he said he'd do it for nothing. Score!!

So without further ado here's a pic (found via google image search - turns out it's from a local blogger who I'll now also follow!)


Oh - and best still? This will enable me to get that Edison bulb I've been wanting forever SOMEWHERE in the house ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment