Monday 22 September 2014

The Study Nook

Bumped into a mate the other day who reminded me I'd promised her pics of my study nook and that I was long overdue in delivering. Perfect timing, really, as I've just bought a plant for there and am starting to turn my mind towards how to style that area.

It's quite a large area (2.3 meters long) and now I have decluttered, by removing one of the printers and putting it in the cupboard, I'm finally getting into the headspace of 'what will I do here'?

I have a few ideas. Maybe strung wire above the computer and hang prints there. Or perhaps open oak suspended shelves. Maybe even a sculptural type of wall art? I am pretty sold on painting the wall, but of course no idea about what colour! In the meantime, here it is - a blank canvas waiting for my decision on what to do.

My study nook

As you can see it desperately
needs some love and attention

Have added a Madonna
Lily for a little interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment