Thursday 9 January 2014

Blue grey mineral(ish) colour and beige

Honestly! Who would have thought the mineral blue colour I've chosen as an accent would be so darn hard to match? We're on to our third set of cushions (also ready to go back) and today I bought a throw for the couch. To be honest, I didn't have much hope for the throw as I was pretty sure it would be too grey. And it probably is a dip greyer than I'd like - but for $49 it matches well enough ;)

This probably does not bode well for rug shopping. I am going to need to see rugs in the room which limits me to local sellers. But I've not found anything local that I like :( Admittedly I have not braved any large rug stores, yet. I guess I know it's going to be hard :P

But, for now, at least I have started adding to the colourscheme in the room.

New throw to match cushions in the sitting room

No comments:

Post a Comment