Monday 16 January 2012

Kitchen!

So after quite a few weeks with nothing to report, I can now show you the start of my kitchen. The island bench is not in yet (they're waiting for the plumber to come back and extend some pipes) but already I have more bench space than I do at this house!


From right to left - wall oven with microwave above,
fridge cavity and then broom cupboard. Doorway
goes through to butlers pantry


This is where my cooktop will go with an undermount
exhaust fan. Also having downlights under the top cabinets
and a glass splashback.


Here you can see the formwork on the floor for my island bench.
Obviously benchtops yet to go in.

In other news, the installer said my bathroom, ensuite, powder-room and study nook cabinetry should be in by today - so stay tuned for another update soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looking really good. I dream of a wall oven one day, and something with a separate griller too. At least this current house is an improvement with gas...

    ReplyDelete