Monday 12 December 2011

Plastered

So this afternoon I drove past the house and it looked oddly dark inside. In fact it wasn't until I looked down our hallway that I realised it was dark because we had plaster!

Sadly the kids were asleep in the car - so I could not get out and have a look around - but the bit I could see looked great :D Can't wait to go and have a good look around tomorrow sometime :)

Also went out to look at bathroom fittings today. MAN are they expensive! I priced up what we'd need in my preferred style. $2.5k later.... WOW!!! So might have another look online and see what I can see...

I suppose lighting is the next thing I really need to look at now. I still need to buy:
  • 2 x Lights for our bedroom (on either side of the bed)
  • 2 x Lights for the alfresco
  • 3 x Lights for above the kitchen bench
  • 3 x Spotlights (if I can find something I like)
  • 1 x Light for between the mirrors in our bathroom
Other than that just waiting to chat with the supervisor about my ducts. Hopefully it's not a big fix.

Can't wait to go and look around tomorrow. Needless to say, photos will soon follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment