Friday 16 December 2011

Pics post

Well it has been a few days, and I know I promised pics, so today I stopped by the site when I had my lovely mother in law with me (she stayed in the car with the kids). I was pleasantly pleased to see inside has been fully plastered! The floors have been swept and it is really starting to look like a home.  So, without any further ado, here are the pics - I will walk you through them...


The front. Almost all bricking has been done, now, except the exterior window sills.



The feature surround into my sitting room and sitting room
from another angle. If you look carefully you can see where
our gas fireplace will go.





These are of our bedroom and ensuite. Looking in from the
double doorway, standing in a corner looking towards the ensuite,
directly facing the ensuite and then looking towards the WIR.
The opening above the spa is for internal plantation shutters.



Almost deserving of a post all on their own - Oscar
and Adelaide's wardrobes. As you can see - they have
a double robe each. FINALLY a place for toys and clothes to live!


Mum's study nook. Larger than expected but that's not a bad thing ;)




The back family / meals / kitchen area. This space is
HUGE! Now it is in, I can really see how it's all coming together!


Standing at the back door looking backwards and forwards.
As you can see, bricking is almost complete, now, excepting the sills.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!

    I was driving around town the other day and went past a Cali Bungalow that was very similar to yours. I think theirs is a renovation though, as I remember there being a similar house in that block, and there is a massive extension on the side of it. I should have taken a photo for you, as it looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally value the big robes in all bedrooms. We have 3x Sliding Door robes in each room here and I love them (but we move out tomorrow :( ) so they will be a must when we build.

    ReplyDelete