Monday 27 October 2014

Power Gardening

This week we've had house guests at Parkview. Friends of mine for over a decade, Pauline and Lez are our first guests to stay over for more than a night or two. Nice to finally put the spare room to use!

Anyway, as I have mentioned, Parkview has recently been overcome by weeds - and while I have been valiantly endeavouring to stay on top of them, it has been with little success.

So imagine my surprise when I come home yesterday, from a day shopping with Pauline, to discover Lez had kept himself occupied weeding. And I don't mean the odd weed here and there. I mean the entire side garden!


This was about half way through.

Now while I am MORTIFIED that a guest has spent his time at our place this way, I am also very very grateful as now I have a sporting chance of keeping on top of the weeds. It actually looks quite pretty again outside, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment