Sunday 5 October 2014

Side table

So one thing which has annoyed Sean is a lack of a table in the sitting room. It would be handy to have a spot for a cup of tea / glass of wine / a book or a laptop. I knew what I had in mind for the space, and was patiently waiting for it to come down in price!

Tripod table I'd had in mind for the front room

However we went to Suite Deals today, and came across a chrome and glass globe table which Sean really liked. He commented on it several times (and it is pretty unusual for him to comment on anything in a furniture store)! So we decided to get it.

It's not what I would have chosen, and when we first brought it home I placed it on the other side of the chair (beside the cabinet) and really disliked it. Changed sides and now I think it looks fine. Most importantly it's Sean's table and he's really pleased with it ;)

Sean's new side table
in the sitting room

Also got a nice cabinet for under the TV in the living room. While we don't need it for AV equipment, it will be nice to have a place to store boardgames / puzzles etc. Will be picking that up tomorrow, so look out for another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment