Saturday 18 October 2014

It's a pity I don't need a second rug for my sitting room...

So I wrote recently about how much I admire the work of Florence Broadhurst. I've always wanted just a touch of Florence in my home, and settled for patterned pillow cases on the guest bed.

Just as well, because it would have been expensive had I seen this Florence Broadhurst rug first! I just spotted it and fell in love! While I am very happy with the rug in the sitting room, I suspect I might have loved this even more.


Of course - I will console myself with the reality that this rug is too yellow for my room and would not have looked as well as the one that's there. Still love it, though!

In other news the walk in robe cleanout continues. Have donated 4 garbage bags of clothes, shoes, hats etc. Have also switched to lovely new wooden coat hangers and sorted out all the drawers and shoe racks.

Still working on the shelves up the top - so back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment