Friday 7 November 2014

Green

Now the entire garden has been weeded, I have been able to focus on filling in some gaps. Most noticeably one of the hydrangeas which got killed by a pug, and a few liriopes which suffered a similar fate.

Sean has started growing the seeds I bought the other day to make a lovely ground cover for the raised beds at the back, and the irrigation is doing an awesome job of using our tank water to keep everything hydrated and fresh in this hot hot weather.

My magnolias have just started to flower, and are growing ever taller, making the side of the house a pleasant fragrant spot to be.

My inside projects have slowed down for the time being. Still waiting to find the right pieces I need. So in the interim I am continuing to declutter, reduce and recycle. The less 'stuff' I have the better I feel - and so it's no hardship to cull things we no longer require.

No comments:

Post a Comment