Monday 26 August 2013

Blinded

So the blinds were installed Saturday arvo and look GREAT. I would have put up a pic immediately, but Sean broke his arm a few hours after they went up - and so I have been a wee bit busy since then.

I love the fabric. I love the chain drive mechanism - just too easy. I also love they are overmounted so when they are up there is no loss of light. And I REALLY love the reduction in echo and heat loss! I am slowly getting my head around colours, textures and spaces to bring the room together. Will not be for a while, but I am thinking about how to make it really look great with some decor items.


In the meantime here is a dodgy shot so you can see the basic colour and how they look in the meals area. Has made a huge difference to the space :) Thanks Margie!

No comments:

Post a Comment