Friday 2 August 2013

So much for not spending...

The kids were at Grandma's today. So Sean and I went for a wander. A wander which saw us ending up at a little store where I saw these. 

Augustine Wingbacks in Taupe

I have been looking at these for a while and pondering whether to get a couple for the front room. Well today I decided they would look great and so we've placed an order for two. It was good timing as they're expecting a shipment in a couple of weeks - and they're all spoken for bar two so we've not long to wait.

Of course - it still leaves all the little things yet to complete in the front room - but it's another step in the right direction.

Something I am looking for to add to the space is a floor lamp. I know they are unspeakably old fashioned, but I think this space can carry it - particularly with the right shade. And it will give some vertical emphasis to the space which it also needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment