Monday 6 May 2013

Waiting...

So having bought my linen chesterfield, of course now I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive! I know it was collected yesterday morning in Adelaide, so possibly this afternoon some time although in truth more likely tomorrow. Today would be nice, though!

I am still having trouble trying to find the right wingbacks to match it, but I've pushed that to the back burner until the chesterfield arrives.

In other front room news my gas fire is on the blink. Not impressed - first cold snap, really, since it was installed - go to use it and nothing! Have been in touch with the distributor and it is going to be checked and fixed under warranty. Here's hoping it's a relatively simple job and not one which requires removal of the entire unit.

Am also looking around for a leaning mirror. I've long thought one would look great in the entryway, although I am sure it will be a magnet for sticky children's fingers. Something like this appeals.


So now the hunt for what I am after. Oh how I wish we had more selection in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment