Monday 13 May 2013

Drink

So for a while I have been after a glass drink dispenser. I have seen a few online, but none which really spoke to me. Especially for $90+ delivered.

So when I saw this at Costco for $30 it was just the thing. Funny thing is Sean spotted it first and (without knowing I have been after one) pointed it out to me. So it was definitely coming home!

I really like it. Plain enough (I don't like too much tizz) but also a decent size (9 litres).


So now I need to plan a big get together so I can get some use out of it! I think first off I might try home made lemonade. With mint and lemon wedges.

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest going back and getting another one? think about when you entertain on your fabulous deck, you will be able to have one with a lovely (spiked) punch, and another with fruit water.

    I brought one a while back, but wish I had brought a pair of them. Now just to wait for them to come back on sale.

    ReplyDelete