Saturday 20 April 2013

Clearly not the sharpest tool...

In our bedroom we have the plasma wall mounted. But it really needs something beneath it for a vase and the clock. I was thinking a chest of drawers or a console table.

The problem is, I'd really like whatever it is to match our bedside tables. And I just can't find the right thing :(


After searching on and off for months, now, I was almost at the stage of getting something (anything) and replacing it when I could find the right thing.

I mean - our four piece bedroom set is lovely (even though we only use the bedside tables in our room) so it would be a pity to have to replace it just because I could not find the right thing to match. As it is the dressing table is in Adelaide's room, and Oscar has the matching chest of drawers.

THE MATCHING CHEST OF DRAWERS! Doh!



The ideal thing has been sitting here the whole time. In Oscar's bedroom!

Given there's nothing it needs to 'match' in his room, I can easily find a new chest of drawers for him, and take his into our room.

I can't believe it did not occur to me earlier.

I am yet to properly style it up (desperately needs a wide low vase) and I also have to cable-tie the power cords up. But otherwise I am thrilled!


1 comment:

  1. All it needs now is that padded bedhead ;) Love the timber on the chest of drawers.

    ReplyDelete