Wednesday 24 October 2012

Study Chair

Now I know I promised the next post would be about the shed. But to be honest I am a lot more excited about my new chair!

At the moment I am using one of the kitchen chairs at my study nook. It does the job - but I did have something a bit prettier in mind. Have been looking for ages, and really liked the look of something on EBAY. But it's in Sydney. Shipping was going to cost another $100 which really was not worth it.

Noticed the same seller was selling the stools I liked (and which I finally found for the same price in Melbourne). So on the off chance they came from the same supplier, I emailed the Melbourne store where I bought the stools - and yes they can get the same chair in for me!


I think it is going to be just the thing for my study nook (which I am still tidying to photograph, April :P). Better still, the chair is going to be in on Saturday's truck!

Happy to have one more piece of the decorating puzzle in place. We're starting to get into the 'silly season' of birthdays and pre-XMAS entertaining - so I suspect decor may take a back seat for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, pretty chair! Love it!

    And thank you for the tidying. No rush.

    ReplyDelete