Sunday 28 October 2012

Rug

So as I have mentioned several times - the family room really needs a rug. It's so echoey without one. And it's stalling decorating that area.

Now finding a rug big enough, and in a pattern or style I like, has proven difficult. So I decided to look into having a piece of carpet edged into a rug.

I wanted something textured, hard wearing and something with a bit of visual interest. So I popped down to my local carpet shop and had a chat. And they suggested this:

 Sample of the carpet I am considering
for the family room

It is graded for commercial use - so it should wear well. The colours look good with the existing furniture. It should cope with pug fur quite well, too.

Am going to think about it overnight - but I think this might well be the one. Thoughts??

1 comment:

  1. I like it. It's undertoned, yet visually interesting. It blends in nicely, yet if you look at it, it has an interesting factor too it.

    Sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete