Thursday 18 October 2012

Still a lot to do!

I know I have not been posting much - but there's not been a lot to report!

I am still not 100% unpacked, and there's still a 'to-do' list a mile long.

I have ordered curtains for the sitting room. After a lot of umming and ahhing I am having the same as in the bedroom. We can't have a sheet up forever - and I like the bedroom drapes. And they're neutral enough that I can decorate around them.

Am also going to put a service central job up for painting today or tomorrow - so that should move things along there.

Mostly I just need to pull my finger out and finish unpacking the WIR and sorting through my files. Boring but necessary.

The garden is coming along nicely. The grass is desperately needing its first trim. Hopefully over the weekend. Will post pics then.

2 comments:

  1. Things will happen all in good time. Majority of our jobs got finished the week befor we listed it for sale.

    When you get a chance, I would love to see a picture of your study nook, if you don't mind sharing. I have a great interest in them currently and love to see different ones.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I will tidy it this weekend and take a pic :) Probably the incentive I need to actually sort that area out - because as it's literally 'in the hallway' it makes the house look messy when it is. And I have not really set up that space yet.

    Actually - would like your opinion on it. There is a chair for it I really like the look of - and I am pondering whether I add a buttoned fabric feature (instead of wallpaper) above the desk.

    Decisions decisions!

    ReplyDelete