Sunday 28 October 2012

Garden Update

I realised that I have not posted a pic of the front of the house since the tape for the lawn has come down. So accordingly here are some shots I took this morning.

The grass has had its second mow and is looking good, the plants are all coming along nicely, and other than the side gates needing a paint, and the flyscreens too, we're now pretty much finished with the front of the house.

And I am pleased!

I wanted a house which sat well within its environment. And maybe I am kidding myself - but I think it does.

My lovely oak all green and fresh out the front

Front from another angle

Left hand garden bed

Gardenia hedge on the right

Looking up the street - the sea
of green now the oaks have leaves

A little bit of garden art Oscar
found and loved at Bunnings

Inside there is still so much which needs to be done. Some of it is in hand, though, like more curtains and shutters. I really really need to get on with buying a rug for the back room. I have been putting it off - but I might pop out to some rug shops today and see if anything appeals.

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely, hard to believe there was no garden only a couple of months ago. Imagine how good it will look this time next year!

    ReplyDelete