Tuesday 7 August 2012

Walkthrough

One of the advantages of being on site so often is there was very little to 'pick up' on at today's walkthrough. 99% of things I have already flagged - or we've discussed the whens and wheres - so there were few surprises.

One thing is I thought we were getting were aluminum kickers - but somewhere between the colour consult and the signed docs these got left off. Not a huge big deal - I can live with white - for now at least!

The builders have been great agreeing to come back to install the water tank (after I have had the path poured down the side). So much easier than emptying it and moving it to later pour the path and then re-seat the tank on top.

I know it will look very similar to previous pics, so I did not go mental, but here's a few snaps from today.




The garden. Or what will be the garden soon!



2 comments:

  1. It's stunning Amy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing Amy! I'm so envious of your floors. I love the style of the house, and props for building something new yet so in keeping with the neighbourhood. If only everyone else would take the same effort :(

    ReplyDelete