Wednesday 15 August 2012

Keys!

That kinda sums it up!!

So a few things which still need to be done - a splashback is booked to be changed on Monday. The rainwater tank after concreting. An extra shelf in a cupboard. Some spare tiles, roof tiles and the kit for my vacuum cleaner system.

Have rung the concreter to get started with my side path and crossover. The landscaper to start with that. Margie is coming over tomorrow to fit some of the blinds. And I am booking my gas log fireplace to be installed early week after next.

And I am happy to report that with a little practice it's been easy to get both cars parked on the driveway! will help when we have some plants in so I can see where the garden bed is.  I keep thinking I am really close to it - but when I check I am miles away!

I was going to put up heaps of pics - but really the only major difference is the fixed appliances in (and Mabel my mixer came across for a quick visit to see how she looked on the benchtop).

Axel my ASKO. Bought because of its
superior child-proof locks. A perfect fit!

Tecknika cooktop which came standard with the build.
Have not used it, yet - but am loving the wok burner!

Lexi my Electrolux! In the end she fit 
perfectly into the cabinet. Meant to be!

Mabel my mixer came over for a quick visit.
I wanted to see how she'd look on my bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment