Friday 24 August 2012

Waiting

So while we have keys, we're still waiting!

Specifically for the concreting to be done down the side. For the landscaping. And for the fences. And then we can move!

Sean has started moving bits and bobs across. The sort of thing no-one is going to bother breaking in to steal ;)  I was there on Thursday to meet the builder's rep who came to put in a couple of shelves, bring some tiles and my vacuum cleaner kit. 

Also my splashback in the laundry was replaced. Looks great!

The splashback as it was always meant to be!

And then the window guys came out to replace a faulty window and to unstick 2 others. So there's still progress ;)

Was a busy day - and I was wondering how I would keep a small toddler busy while I did what needed to be done. Thankfully she decided to take a small rest in the WIR for an hour or so!

Site supervisor taking a well earned break.

Am really enjoying getting it finally ready to move in. Did not end up buying Adelaide's mattresses the other day - so that's a task for this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment