Tuesday 13 March 2012

Tiles Part 2

A productive site visit today! Got to see the ensuite and the main bathroom almost finished - and they are looking good :)

Because the tiler had not been told our ensuite was to have 2 individual mirrors, we're now going with one big one. I am OK with that. Would have preferred the 2, but I agree it would look silly, now, as there would be a line right between them :(  Oops - actually that reminds me... there was meant to be a light between the mirrors, too.... better chat with Andrew about that!

Looking from master into ensuite

Above spa looking back to master

Shower

Shower base - just going in

Shower base and door to WC

Laundry floor grouted and tile skirts in

The rep for the cupboard inserts was there, too. He said in 17 years he'd never had anyone want them higher than the standard 1650mm. I suggested he do a bit of focus group testing amongst clients as everyone I knew thought that was too low :P  Anyway. They're being moved up!

So a productive day. A few more things to add to my 'query this' list - but all in all everything is going well.



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, see I thought the shelves sounded low when you said eye level but I'l 163cm so they must be about the same height as the ones we currently have which are just above my head height!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be taller than you then! I definitely can't stand under them ;)

    ReplyDelete