Saturday 17 January 2015

Science Room

So I posted some time back about Oscar's science room. I've had bits and bobs for it for ages, but just not got around to hanging and placing them. Until today!

My sister-in-law bought a periodic table of elements jigsaw puzzle some time ago and she and Oscar completed it together (with a lot of help from the rest of the family). She then paid to have it framed for him. So while it's not exactly what I would have chosen for his room (I was wanting an old school science elements chart with timber top and bottom) it was given with love and he adores it. And so today we hung it up.

Still very much a work in progress - but I like the way this room can grow and expand with his interests. We wanted something light and bright (I hate dark bedrooms!) and I didn't want anything too trendy which would date. I also wanted it to have a spot for him to display his precious treasures and a space for him to work.

Best of all he loves it :)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment