Thursday 26 June 2014

More laundry loving!

So as I mentioned a couple of posts ago I have been playing around in my laundry. Which is a little silly, really, given it's only really the family who see it! However I decided it could do with a little love.

I started with a few items for the end of the bench - but the dated 'housekeepers box' was annoying me. I wanted something a little more rustic. So after much searching online, I found a suitable basket at Early Settler. While slightly larger than I need, I really like the colour and the way it obscures the unattractive detergent bottles yet keeps them close to hand for when required.

I also bought a little soap dish, but in retrospect I am not sure I like it there. Never mind - with 5 handbasins around the house I am sure I can find somewhere for it to live ;)

So here's a quick before and after. I'm quite pleased!

Before - housekeeper's box was not doing it for me

Much happier with a wicker basket in that spot

No comments:

Post a Comment