Saturday 14 June 2014

A day at a time

Winter is here - and while I've been quite busy doing things around the house, this has not translated into updating my poor neglected blog ;)

The long awaited rug arrived - and while it is slightly more baby blue than I'd anticipated, it works well in the space, is great quality, and is deliciously warm underfoot! With the addition of a few more cushions this space is just about done. All I need now are a side table or two, a mirror for above the fireplace and a few objet d'art.

The rug is here and beautifully warm!
 
So time to move onto another room! I have been working on Oscar's room a bit, and also the spare room. Oscar's is going to be in an orange grey and teal with a science theme. The spare room much more feminine with splashes of colour.  Will be back with updated pics soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment