Wednesday 2 April 2014

Alarmed

I know it's been a few weeks since I have posted. I have been doing things - but not many of them blog-worthy. I can announce I have nailed a Thai Green Curry recipe, have pulled out numerous weeds from the garden (not that you'd notice - still PLENTY to go!) and have been slowly starting in on a few long term procrastination projects. More on those in another post, though!

Today there was a flurry of activity at Parkview as workmen have been out to install our alarm system. Really we should have put it in when we built. I guess Sean and I did not want to think about being burgled. But we were and so now we've got an alarm. I am sure there will be a few silly situations while I learn to use it. But it should (hopefully) help protect the place a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment