Saturday 12 April 2014

Cushions!

I have been looking forever for some velvet lumbar cushions to go in the sitting room. Nothing is ever quite the right size or shade. So imagine my delight when visiting the gorgeous Raine and Humble to find JUST the thing. In fact they had a lot of gorgeous things!

The kids were ratty, and Sean could only keep them entertained outside for so long, so on this mission I restricted myself to 2 cushions for the sitting room, 2 glass display jars for the laundry and 2 small jam jars for some chutney I plan to make later in the week. I will return soon, though, to have a better look at all they offer.

I also picked up these two pots at the Early Settler Easter sale. Just the thing for that spot - and again in just the right colour!

New velvet lumbar cushions

New pots for the Sheraton Revival cabinet.

Please excuse the quality of these pics. My camera batteries are charging, but I wanted to get these new finds on to the blog ASAP. I'll replace these with better quality images in a day or two.

Of course now all the front room really needs is a rug and some great art. Both, I suspect, will keep me looking a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment