Friday 7 March 2014

Junk

So it's a long weekend, and I've got a list (a long one!) of the little things I want to achieve around the house. One of which I have been meaning to do for ages - hanging up my junk jewellery.

If I don't hang it up, my necklaces end up getting tangled in the bottom of a drawer and not worn. It seems such a waste, and is also a pain to untangle, so I thought I'd sort it out once and for all with the installation of a rack for them.

Two stick on hooks, a rod, and an obliging wall in our WIR and finally my junk jewellery has a place to call home. I've started loading it up but now have to untangle the rest to put it all in place!

Hanging rail for junk jewellery

There's a heap of other things to do in the next few days - like hanging some art, weeding some garden beds, sorting more clothes for charity and cleaning out my desk drawers. Probably none of which are worthy of a post. But I'm pleased this is done and we've made one more step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment