Friday 22 February 2013

Linen Loving

I knew the jig was up when Sean spotted the oversized Target bag. While I did not confirm it (using a suitably vague answer when he asked) yes - I had been linen shopping AGAIN.

I can't help it. It is a sick addiction! Something about fresh new linen in a room soothes me. Besides I think our other doona cover is more of a spring look whereas this new one works better in summer. Work with me here, OK? I need to sell this to Sean :P

I have learned my lesson in the past - buying new covers has necessitated new valance, new fitted sheets and new secondary pillow covers, too. So I was keen to ensure any new doona cover works with all of those, and this one does!

They say a change is as good as a holiday. Well I am quite pleased with the new spread. And since it was on special, I actually SAVED money if you think about it ;)

 New bedspread in the Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment