Sunday 10 March 2013

Hats off

My poor neglected blog! While a lot has been going on, not a lot of it has been house related. So with a long weekend, and the kids learning centre being open on the Monday, Sean and I took the opportunity of being home alone to cull some toys and do some projects around the house.

The main one today has been installing these cute Boon hooks in the kids' wardrobes.



Both the kids have numerous hats so it's convenient to have a spot to store them all in one spot.

We also put up the kids' height measuring scale and I'm now pricing full length mirrors to hang inside their cupboard doors. Little things but it all adds up and makes the house feel more like a home.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hat racks. And I think Miss A has a lot more clothes that my daughter :P

    I brought our full length mirror from Big W of all places for around $15 to go on the back of our WIR door. It's fairly cheap and nasty (mdf edges, cardboard backing) but it does the job and no-one ever sees it besides me anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - April - that's some of the things in size 3 she is yet to grow into. Her current size (2) fills the other wardrobe ;) Yes - it is a sickness - but I find it hard to believe Adelaide's wardrobe rivals Eliza's :P

    Thanks for the heads up about the mirror - will take a look at Big W!

    ReplyDelete