Tuesday 29 January 2013

Well Hung

Possibly the least exciting post ever - but I am delighted! Finally got to hang 2 of the 6 hanging baskets and my freestanding vacuum hose.

We are well serviced vacuum wise, here. Ducted vacuum system. Robotic vacuum and also the good old Dyson. Each gets used regularly, although admittedly the Dyson the least. So now I have finally moved him in to his cupboard, I was loathe to have a cord flapping around.

Happily the IKEA Variera Vacuum holder came to the rescue! A simple vacuum hose storage system.

  
Dyson now neatly held in place

And that is not my only IKEA Variera storage solution! Quite a while ago Sean put up a couple of IKEA Variera bag holders!
Plastic bags contained!

Finally the packet holders. I love these! So convenient on the inside of pantrys and other cupboards. Especially for things up out of reach! 2 down, 4 to go!

Great spot for things I DON't want the kids
near. Like the food colourings!

1 comment:

  1. Great storage solutions Amy - Trust me, no woman in the world finds the topic of storage boring!

    ReplyDelete