Monday 21 January 2013

Irrigation Part 2

A quick stop at Mitre 10 today paid off. 25 meters of poly-pipe were secured! So today, along with undercoating the side gates, Sean finished the irrigation system. AND he's added 2 x herb pots outside the back door for me, too! Fresh lettuce, basil, chives, parsley, rosemary, mint, dill and spring onions!



I am so pleased :)  We have also set the irrigation system up to top up a dog water bowl placed in the shade in the garden (a back up for their main bowl for when they are relaxing in the shade and don't want to leave the shady area).

Garden gates are looking good. I was certain I wanted them the dark grey colour until I Photoshopped it and it was way too dark. Now the white undercoat is on I am confirmed I want them the lighter Dune colour. Helps we have masses of it spare!

Side gates undercoated.

No comments:

Post a Comment