Friday 9 November 2012

Shut it! Or perhaps I mean shutter it :P

Today was lovely to have Margie (with her lovely Mum) visit to install our sitting room curtains and the shutter in the ensuite/master cavity.

The sitting room curtains are identical to the bedroom ones and, like the bedroom, they look great! But the real winner today is the shutter.

You might recall that there is a cavity in the wall above the spa.

Quite some time ago - here's
the cavity above the bath

The plan was always to put a shutter in. To allow privacy, when required, but also light. Anyway. It's now in and looks awesome. I am so pleased with the way it looks and how it finishes the space!

With the shutter

And same from another angle


So now I need to start thinking about the back of the house. Thankfully we're not overlooked, so I have plenty of time on my side to come up with exactly the right look :)




No comments:

Post a Comment