Sunday 27 May 2012

Mirrors and shower screens

Last Wednesday I was delighted to notice that the ensuite shower screen was in. Presumably the one in the main bathroom is, too - but there's no obliging window to peer through to confirm this!

And then Friday the ensuite mirror was installed.

Being stuck at home with a baby (but no carseat) I was unable to go visit the site and see what else has been happening. And, of course, by the time I had some company to look after Adelaide so I could visit the site the tradies were long gone :(

Still - I am optimistic that maybe tomorrow there will be some action. A visit yesterday confirmed both my kitchen and laundry splashbacks are yet to go in - and the robes need to be fixed up too (all the same company).

Also started to get quotes on fencing - so will be doing that tomorrow, too.

No photos, I'm sorry - did try to take some pics of the ensuite mirror but it didn't work. Hopefully I'll have something to show you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment