Saturday 19 May 2012

Progress?

So another week with not much happening. I did get an aerial installed on Friday, which was a plus! And I also heard from the splashback painter confirming the colour of the laundry and kitchen splashbacks. Apparently they could find no reference to the name - but a quick trip to Bunnings sorted them out with the correct colour details.

I was told mid-week for the mirrors/splashbacks, but as they're not yet in I will stalk the house early next week. Really need to get inside to try some fabric swatches up against the walls and architraves.

As I was edging my way around the house yesterday I was able to confirm the ensuite toilet is in! So presumably so is the kids' toilet. Itching to get inside and see all the latest bits and pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment