Friday 13 November 2015

It's been a while

The last month has been fiendishly busy. With my baby getting ready to start school next year, I've been slowly de-cluttering toys and clothes from her room and replacing them with school uniforms and school supplies. I suppose sometime soon I'll need to think about a desk.

Of course - the real de-cluttering will happen next year when I have the house to myself. I want to do a really thorough room-by-room clean out. I will still be working, of course, but I'm making a list of house things I want to achieve once I have some uninterrupted time to get them done. And a good spring clean is at the top of that list!

My garden needs weeding again - but it's looking glorious. Always does this time of year. In fact we have a morning of gardening planned today. Gypsum, fertilizing, weeding etc. Also have some new plants to put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment