Saturday 5 September 2015

Look what I found!

So I was wandering around online when I spotted this beauty in the back of a photo from a local furniture store. Perfect size and oh what a price! Seriously when does that happen. Ever???


Can't believe I found this!

Jury is out on whether to change its colour. Will get it on the wall tomorrow and leave it there for a week or so while I make up my mind. I think I know the answer - but a week on the wall will decide it absolutely one way or the other!

In the meantime, I am wondering if I can find a spot for this mirror that I also loved... It's a bit too large for anywhere I can think of. But I still love it. Trying to think if any of my mates have the right spot for it, so perhaps I can convince them to buy it and I can just visit it.


Now can I find a spot for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment